FAQs / Returns info
How long will it take to ship my item?
We ship 95% of orders placed before 12:00pm (on a normal weekday) the same day or the following business day. The other 5% may require 2-3 days handling time. Please note due to the pandemic there may be delays with our shipping providers. Please check with the shipping provider for the most up to date information.
Can I return an order?
Yes, we have a 30 day returns policy. Please contact us if you wish to cancel or return an order. firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer refunds for change of mind returns or buyer error. We will offer store credit for the amount of the return if it is sent back within 30 days in original condition.
Does my purchase have a warranty?
All items carry a minimum 12 month manufacturers warranty. Please email us if you have any questions or wish to lodge a warranty claim. email@example.com
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card, Paypal, Afterpay or Bank Deposit.
Can I pick up my order in person?
No, we no longer allow order collections. Our local (Melbourne Metro) delivery services are very fast (normally 1-2 days). firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I track my order?
When your order is shipped you will receive a tracking email from the freight company. If you do not receive an email please check your SPAM / JUNK folder and if you still have not received it email us. email@example.com